Wednesday, April 14, 2010

You know what happens when you ASSUME...


I'm a little nervous. I just sent my boyfriend a pic of my dream ring (this is it!) We have talked about being married and having kids, and we have been together for a year and a half... so I don't think it's too soon... I have had a series of dreams (or should I say NIGHTMARES) that include him proposing with the ugliest rings imaginable...

I figured I could stop the dreams by just showing him what I want. But I hope he never speaks of this.

I'm nervous because sending him the picture could just be like ASSUMING he is going to ask.

And you know what happens when you assume...

YIKES!

Well, time will tell.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Enj. You're so funny! That ring is STUNNING! I can totally picture it on your finger. I don't think there's anything wrong with telling him exactly what you want. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enj, most guys definitely don't want to F something that expensive up. I've heard horror stories of things like buying a girl the wrong purse. better to just get the design out there so he doesn't have to guess. girls... stop making us guys guess. we don't like it! =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww good luck! It looks beautiful. I think my boyfriend would have a panic attack if I sent him pics of my dream ring!

    ReplyDelete