Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Yosemite Update...






When we drove into Yosemite National Park and saw the snow on the ground, I started to panic. I knew I was going to be camping in cold weather, but I suddenly felt nervous about how cold it was going to actually get. Our campsite didn't have snow on the ground thank goodness!

It was pretty cold! In fact... it was in the 30's!

My boyfriend did a great job of making sure I was comfortable... Always asking if I was warm enough- tried to keep me warm- sleeping in a tent on the ground on a 20 degree night isn't going to really get that "warm."

My favorite part was the car ride to Yosemite Valley. I got to sit on the heated seats, with the heat blasting. It was heaven.

My hot chocolate and Bailey's definitely came in handy as well. All in all, it wasn't bad. Just really really cold!

I survived though! I'm proud of myself. I probably won't be camping when it's that cold again.

Side note- Camping in the cold... with no makeup, and lots of layers... definitely doesn't make ya feel glammed up. That's for sure! NOT CUTE!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I'm glad you survived! You look amazing without any makeup, Enj. You're always glam. ;)

    ReplyDelete