Monday, April 26, 2010

Summertime And The Livin' is Easy...



When I was younger, I couldn't wait for summer to arrive. In elementary school it meant waking up, watching I Love Lucy with my little sister, grabbing something to eat and swimming in our pool, playing mermaids, racing, and trying tricks ALL DAY LONG. As I got older, summer meant NO SCHOOL, sleeping in until noon, and planning beach days with my friends.

Now that I'm an adult, and working, I'm excited for summer for different reasons. Gone are the days of sleeping in until noon and swimming all day, but I still have plenty to look forward to.

Here are some of the things I look forward to most about summertime!

Warm nights - (I love not needing a sweater at night!)
Sleeping with the windows open
Long days full of sunshine
Flip flops
Weekends at the beach
Dresses
Tank Tops
Vacations
Pool Days
Parties
BBQs
Driving w/ the windows down
Bob Marley
Sublime
Big Sticks
Waterparks
Running through sprinklers...

The list goes on and on...

What are some of the things you are looking forward to in the summertime?

No comments:

Post a Comment