Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Countdowns!


Countdowns. It's as if counting down the days or hours or even minutes to something happening makes it more exciting. I count down everything. Months to my birthday, days till a vacation, minutes till 5 o'clock and we can leave work. I feel like it makes the event come sooner (clearly it doesn't.)

Currently, along with counting down the hours till I can leave work, which is a daily occurrence, I am counting down a big trip to Vegas. My boyfriend's friends (the twins) are turning 40 and we are celebrating in style at the Venetian. Two of my best friend's are coming too. One with her husband and the other with her boyfriend. I am so incredibly excited. I've been counting down in my head since we booked the trip. But as you can see from the picture I have a dorky, but fun way to countdown with my friends. Simple photoshop skills allow me make a countdown FLYER for the event! :)

I used to do this sort of countdown EVERY Vegas trip when we were going multiple times a year. Thought I'd bring it back. I'm in luck that the people I love- love my dorky side too! Or at least put up with it!

Don't you just LOVE countdowns?

1 comment:

  1. That's SO exciting that you're all going to Vegas in 25 days! I love countdowns too. I'm counting down the days until Hawaii, woohooo!!!

    xo
    Val

    ReplyDelete