Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Everybody's Doing It

Hi There- I'm Enj!

Welcome to my blog!

Ok, so I copied a few people I know (Nic & Val!) and started my own blog... I don't have fashion advice (I wear my favorite things over and over again) and I won't have recipes (I only cook a few items, and am lucky enough to have a boyfriend that cooks for me!)

But what I will have is a place to tell my stories, be able to vent, and basically-and most importantly- have something to do when I'm bored at work! Hopefully while I'm at it-it will entertain a few people out there in cyberspace.

I'm in my late 20s and I adore my family, friends, and boyfriend. I also adore sparkles. I named my blog Enj loves sparkles... cuz I do. Glitter, rhinestones, sparkley things... I love them. Random fact of the day! (There will be many more random things, so be warned.)

Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo
Enj

No comments:

Post a Comment